Якщо ви вперше у нас,
рекомендую подивитись відгуки про наш сервіс.
При покупці двох і більше товарів, буде знижка на самих товарах + набагото дешевша доставка
приймаються всі світові картки через процессинговий центр Приват Банку.
Всі замовлення страхуються на всю суму і Вам немає за що переживати поки Ваш товар їде світом.
Товар можуть викупити інші покупці з будь якої точки планети!
Lot of 5 - 2017-Mo Mexico 1 oz .999 Fine Silver Libertad Coin SKU47082
Наявність на складі:
Постачальник: mcm (всі товари)
Місцезнаходження: Sarasota, Florida
Рейтинг постачальника: 99.9 (95 і більше надійний постачальник)
Час відправки товару після заказу: 5 днi (додається до часу доставки)
Час доставки в Україну: 5-20 днів*
Вартість: 3630 грн. + 954 грн. (доставка) + розтаможка 315 грн.
Country/Region of Manufacture: Mexico
Ціна: 4900 грн
Lot of 5 - 2017-Mo Mexico 1 oz .999 Fine Silver Libertad Coin SKU47082
Why purchase this lot of five 1 oz. Silver 2017-Mo Mexico Libertads?
One of the most popular series among North American collectors continues with this 1 oz. Silver 2017-Mo Mexican Libertad. Struck from .999 fine silver at the Casa de Moneda de Mexico, this coin was issued by Banco de Mexico. It features the famous "Mo" Mint mark prominently on the reverse. Although the coin is a favorite among wide ranges of collectors, its design features make it particularly appealing to lovers.
Stunning Winged Victoria Design
The coat of arms of Mexico is featured at the center of a very busy obverse design. An eagle dominates the arms as it consumes a rattlesnake. Westerners tend to overlook its deeper symbolism from native Mexican religions and reinterpret it simply as symbolizing the victory of good over evil. The name of the issuing country, "ESTADOS UNIDOS MEXICANOS," arches over the image. Beyond are ten additional designs along the rim, each one representing a Mexican province.
On the reverse is Winged Victoria, a famous statue that stands in Mexico City. The statue symbolizes Mexico's separation from Spain. The figure's garment is falling away as she extends her right hand. Popocatepeti and Iztaccuhuati, two volcanoes that are named for pre-Columbian lore lovers, rise on either side of her in the background. The top half of the rim features inscriptions that offer essential information for collectors They read, "1 ONZA PLATA PURA 2017 LEY .999."
Order this lot of five Mexican 2017-Mo 1 oz. Silver Libertads today!
- Precious metals markets are fluid therefore immediate payment by PayPal is required at time of purchase for all Bullion Buy It Now listings.
- Buyer is locked in at the price at the time of sale. We cannot make any price adjustments after the sale is complete. Prices can continuously change up or down until the point of payment.
- Florida State Sales Tax Policy: (Only applies to Florida shipping addresses) Per Florida law we are required to collect Florida sales tax on foreign coin or non-legal tender bullion sales of $500 or less. All legal tender US Coins & Currency are tax exempt. Additionally any coin or bullion orders over $500 are tax exempt. If eBay applies tax to an order that does not qualify as taxable, we will automatically refund the sales tax on the next business day.
- Minnesota Sales Tax Policy: (Only applies to Minnesota shipping addresses) Any legal tender coins are taxable. Bullion products such as bars and silver rounds are tax exempt.
- Signature is required on all invoices over $250.
- Final shipping methods are chosen at the discretion of our shipping department.
USPS First Class Mail : Less than $250
USPS First Class Mail with Signature Confirmation: $250-$499.99
USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation: $500-$2,499.99
FedEx Ground:$2,500 +
- MCM will not honor any sale where a typographical or computer error is made as determined by either us or by eBay.
- Product Photo Policy: MCM attempts to display product images shown on the site as accurately as possible. We take all of our photos in house and due to reflections on the mirrored or proof surfaces of a coin there may appear to be 'black' when there is not. If a coin has a color on it at all it will be described as 'colorized' in the description or title. Due to the large inventory we sell, we use stock photos. Serial numbers will vary from the image shown unless specifically stated in the product listing that the item pictured is the item you will receive.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS POLICY: We are accepting international orders from select countries.
- The shipping charges cover the full shipping cost from the United States to your country. Any additional import duties, customs fees, shipping/handling charges or taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the customer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office, postal office or local FedEx office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
- We only use USPS and FedEx as our couriers and we can ONLY ship to your eBay registered shipping address. We do not ship to any other address that is not listed on eBay, or to any shipping companies, storage units, etc. With the exception of China and Taiwan(ROC) all shipments will be sent FedEx. Shipments to China and Taiwan(ROC) that are less than $2,500 will be sent by USPS Express Mail EMS service or USPS Priority Mail.
- Customs: Please note that each international order will be insured and declared for the full value. We will state: "Numismatic collectable coin" on the customs declaration paper and use the appropriate code of our choice. We cannot declare any shipment as a gift or undervalue any item. No exceptions.
- Combined Shipping: For international orders only, we can attempt to combine shipping upon request only. However, we cannot guarantee this due to the volume of orders we process each day. In order to receive combined shipping, the orders must be placed consecutively and it is the customer's responsibility to contact us immediately with the request.
- Bullion Policy: There are no returns on bullion items. (Please see Bullion Policy within the listing before purchase for further information). Please note that bullion coins, bars, and rounds are mass-produced and are not struck to the same quality standards as collector coins. Bullion items are often shipped directly from the mint in rolls or bags and fresh new items will have minorimperfections.
- Collector coins may be returned or exchanged within 14 days if there is an issue with the coin or holder and only if a 14 day return option is mentioned in the listing. The return policy, if any, will be noted in the eBay listing. Return instructions will be sent through eBay Messages.
ModernCoinMart (MCM) was launched in 2004 and quickly set the standards for online sales of bullion, US coins and world coins. Join over 100,000 loyal customers and feel confident purchasing from a company that's spent a decade building a solid and stellar reputation trusted and recognized around the world. Confidence. Trust. Reliability. That's the MCM way.