Якщо ви вперше у нас,
рекомендую подивитись відгуки про наш сервіс.
При покупці двох і більше товарів, буде знижка на самих товарах + набагото дешевша доставка
приймаються всі світові картки через процессинговий центр Приват Банку.
Всі замовлення страхуються на всю суму і Вам немає за що переживати поки Ваш товар їде світом.
Товар можуть викупити інші покупці з будь якої точки планети!
2017-P George Rogers Clark 5 oz. Silver ATB PCGS SP70 FS Flag Label SKU50634
Наявність на складі:
Постачальник: mcm (всі товари)
Місцезнаходження: Sarasota, Florida
Рейтинг постачальника: 99.9 (95 і більше надійний постачальник)
Час відправки товару після заказу: 5 днi (додається до часу доставки)
Час доставки в Україну: 5-20 днів*
Вартість: 7110 грн. + 972 грн. (доставка) + розтаможка 2055 грн.
Strike Type: Specimen
Precious Metal Content: 5 oz
Mint Location: Philadelphia
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Ціна: 10138 грн
2017-P George Rogers Clark 5 oz. Silver America the Beautiful Specimen Coin PCGS SP70 FS Flag Label SKU50634
Why purchase this flawless 2017-P Specimen Silver 5 oz. George Rogers Clark Coin?
Located in the state of Indiana, George Rogers Clark National Historical Park was established in 1966, and is honored on the 40th release of the U.S. Mint's America the Beautiful coin series. The 76.2 mm diameter uncirculated specimen version of this coin carries the "P" Mint mark for Philadelphia, and is struck from 5 Troy oz. of .999 fine silver as declared on its edge lettered ".999 FINE SILVER 5.0 OUNCE."
Dramatic Image of Brave Frontiersmen
Lieutenant Colonel George Rogers Clark is depicted on the reverse, leading a battalion of frontiersmen during the American Revolution. The design by Frank Morris and Michael Gaudioso includes the inscriptions "INDIANA," "GEORGE ROGERS CLARK," "2017" and "E PLURIBUS UNUM."
The obverse features John Flanagan's iconic bust of George Washington. "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "LIBERTY," "IN GOD WE TRUST" and "QUARTER DOLLAR" are inscribed.
Perfectly Graded Specimen 70 with PCGS First Strike Flag Label
Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) graded this 2017-P George Rogers Clark 5 oz. Silver Specimen America the Beautiful Coin a flawless Specimen 70. The impressive coin is encapsulated in a PCGS holder accompanied by the First Strike Flag themed label, indicating that the coin was received by the grading service within the first thirty days of release. Designated SP for specimen, this coin exhibits a strike quality between Mint State and Proof, possessing a satiny, matte finish.
This flawless 5oz. Specimen finish America the Beautiful George Rogers Clark quarter belongs in your collection!
- Precious metals markets are fluid therefore immediate payment by PayPal is required at time of purchase for all Bullion Buy It Now listings.
- Buyer is locked in at the price at the time of sale. We cannot make any price adjustments after the sale is complete. Prices can continuously change up or down until the point of payment.
- Florida State Sales Tax Policy: (Only applies to Florida shipping addresses) Per Florida law we are required to collect Florida sales tax on foreign coin or non-legal tender bullion sales of $500 or less. All legal tender US Coins & Currency are tax exempt. Additionally any coin or bullion orders over $500 are tax exempt. If eBay applies tax to an order that does not qualify as taxable, we will automatically refund the sales tax on the next business day.
- Minnesota Sales Tax Policy: (Only applies to Minnesota shipping addresses) Any legal tender coins are taxable. Bullion products such as bars and silver rounds are tax exempt.
- Signature is required on all invoices over $250.
- Final shipping methods are chosen at the discretion of our shipping department.
USPS First Class Mail : Less than $250
USPS First Class Mail with Signature Confirmation: $250-$499.99
USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation: $500-$2,499.99
FedEx Ground:$2,500 +
- MCM will not honor any sale where a typographical or computer error is made as determined by either us or by eBay.
- Product Photo Policy: MCM attempts to display product images shown on the site as accurately as possible. We take all of our photos in house and due to reflections on the mirrored or proof surfaces of a coin there may appear to be 'black' when there is not. If a coin has a color on it at all it will be described as 'colorized' in the description or title. Due to the large inventory we sell, we use stock photos. Serial numbers will vary from the image shown unless specifically stated in the product listing that the item pictured is the item you will receive.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS POLICY: We are accepting international orders from select countries.
- The shipping charges cover the full shipping cost from the United States to your country. Any additional import duties, customs fees, shipping/handling charges or taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the customer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office, postal office or local FedEx office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
- We only use USPS and FedEx as our couriers and we can ONLY ship to your eBay registered shipping address. We do not ship to any other address that is not listed on eBay, or to any shipping companies, storage units, etc. With the exception of China and Taiwan(ROC) all shipments will be sent FedEx. Shipments to China and Taiwan(ROC) that are less than $2,500 will be sent by USPS Express Mail EMS service or USPS Priority Mail.
- Customs: Please note that each international order will be insured and declared for the full value. We will state: "Numismatic collectable coin" on the customs declaration paper and use the appropriate code of our choice. We cannot declare any shipment as a gift or undervalue any item. No exceptions.
- Combined Shipping: For international orders only, we can attempt to combine shipping upon request only. However, we cannot guarantee this due to the volume of orders we process each day. In order to receive combined shipping, the orders must be placed consecutively and it is the customer's responsibility to contact us immediately with the request.
The Company encourages you to examine your purchase immediately upon receipt, and call our toll free number at 1-800-362-9004 during Customer Service hours in the event of any issues or concerns.
Bullion Items � Non-Returnable, Non-Cancellable, Exchanges Only
The term "bullion items", for purposes of this provision, includes but is not limited to ungraded silver, gold, platinum or palladium legal tender coins; and silver, gold, platinum or palladium bars or rounds; as well as any other item advertised or marketed by Company as a "bullion item", prior to Customer purchase. Purchases of Bullion Items may not be returned or cancelled for any reason, at any time, but in the event of a manufacturer's defect; it may be exchanged for the same item, within the Company's sole discretion, if otherwise available. In addition to Bullion Items, there are other items from time to time which may not be returned or cancelled for any reason. In this event, the item will clearly be marked as a "Final Sale", in the listing description and/or at the time of purchase. It is at our sole discretion to determine what constitutes a Bullion Item and/or a Final Sale, and each return or exchange request is handled separately on a case by case basis.
Non-Bullion Items � 30-Day Return Policy
You are entitled to return any non-bullion item purchased from Company within 30 days of the invoice date and receive a full refund of the purchase price, conditioned upon the following: Products cannot be altered, and coins must be in their original coin capsules, and original packaging, complete and in saleable condition, as a condition of any return. If the product has been altered, is not in its original coin capsule, or is otherwise in an unsaleable condition, the product will not be accepted for return or exchange. All documents and bonus items included with the product must also be returned. If the product is not returned with all original packaging and bonus items, is incomplete, or is returned after the 30-day return period, the Company reserves the right not to accept the return or to accept the return subject to a 20% restocking fee, in the Company's sole discretion. All returns with a purchase price over $500 must include a Return Authorization Number. This number can be obtained from our Customer Service Department by calling toll-free at 1-800-362-9004 during Customer Service hours.
Refunds of non-bullion items are for the cost of product only; shipping and handling charges are not refundable, unless otherwise stated by Company. Company will refund the purchase price to the customer in the same manner in which the original purchase was made, i.e., credit card purchases will be credited back to the credit card used. An balance due and owing on a returned item will be deducted from the refunded amount prior to crediting the customer's account. Beyond the 30-day return period, Company is under no obligation to accept return of any product, but may in its discretion do so pursuant to this policy, for up to one year from the invoice date.
ModernCoinMart (MCM) was launched in 2004 and quickly set the standards for online sales of bullion, US coins and world coins. Join over 100,000 loyal customers and feel confident purchasing from a company that's spent a decade building a solid and stellar reputation trusted and recognized around the world. Confidence. Trust. Reliability. That's the MCM way.