New: Now with CNC machined in integrated Tungsten Cut-Off Slot, allows you to cut off the end of your contaminated Tungsten!
Don't be fooled by entry level Tungsten grinders, they may cost you $50 less up front, but cost you hundreds, if not thousands more on the back end in diamond wheel cost as they utilize only one offset and one grind angle, which means your Tungsten tracks on one line of the Diamond wheel, wasting the other 90% of the wheel! The TungstenMate Multiple offset design will allow you to utilize the entire diamond wheel and grind at multiple angles, literally paying for the extra cost of this unit within a week or two of use!
-The TungstenMate™ Turbine differs from the TungstenMate™ Carbine in that it integrates all three grind angles (20°, 15°, 10°) into one unit! Like the Carbine, the Turbine also utilizes a multi-offset pattern which staggers the 8 Tungsten Guides across the diamond wheel face which gives you up to 8 times the wheel life!
-The Turbine also includes 8 Brass Tungsten Guides, CNC drilled out to insure the on-center, concentric precision and tight fit needed(holes are spec'd 4 thousandths oversize, not the loose 30-40 thousandths of the competitions). 2 Each of .040, 1/16, 3/32 and 1/8" are included.
- CNC machined of indestructible Delrin. ZeroTolerance Industries was founded in 2009 and specializes in precision CNC machining, cutting, forming, metal finishing and TIG/MIG welding. Our experienced machinists utilize Multi-Axis CNC machining centers ensuring the quality and innovation you've come to expect in our products. Check out our feedback and bid with confidence!
Fits most all rotary tools with a 3/4-12 thread including Black and Decker, Milwaukee and Dremel.
Included with your purchase:
- Qty 1 TungstenMate™ Turbine Tungsten Sharpener with 8 different Tungsten Guide Offsets and Integrated Cut-Off Slot
- Qty 8 Brass Guides (2 each of .040, 1/16, 3/32 and 1/8)
- Qty 3 Grind Angles (20°, 15°, 10°) all machined into one unit
- Qty 1 Mandrel with Hex Screw and Wrench (makes wheel changing a breeze compared to phillips or slotted screws, you'll see!)
- Qty 2 Double sided diamond wheel.
What our customers have to say:
- "How on earth do you offer these at the price you do?!" Editors note: We drink cheep beer and eat ramen noodles....
- "I just wanted to write and thank-you for some of the best customer service I've ever received. When I ordered two each of your integrated Delrin guideway models (now discontinued) and had a failure on one of them, I thought I was sh*t out of luck as it was partly my fault! When two of the more expensive Aluminum models showed up to replace them both I couldn't believe my eyes! Thank-you, you've earned a customer for life!"
- "Just a quick note to let you know I received my grinder yesterday. I've been welding for over 20 years and have used or owned just about every model grinder there is and most all do a great job making points, but what I didn't expect for my eighty bucks was the quality and attention to detail your company put into this, it far surpasses anything I've ever owned!"
Rotary tool pictured not included.
Always wear, eye, respiratory and protective clothing when welding and using your TungstenMate.