Якщо ви вперше у нас,
рекомендую подивитись відгуки про наш сервіс.
При покупці двох і більше товарів, буде знижка на самих товарах + набагото дешевша доставка
приймаються всі світові картки через процессинговий центр Приват Банку.
Всі замовлення страхуються на всю суму і Вам немає за що переживати поки Ваш товар їде світом.
Garmin fenix 3 HR Sapphire Gray GPS Watch w/ Stainless Steel Band 010-01338-7C
Наявність на складі:
Товар не доступний
Постачальник: gpscity (всі товари)
Місцезнаходження: Las Vegas, Nevada
Рейтинг постачальника: 99.6 (95 і більше надійний постачальник)
Час відправки товару після заказу: 0 днi (додається до часу доставки)
Час доставки в Україну: 5-20 днів*
Вартість: 11488 грн. + розтаможка 4244 грн.
Modified Item: No
Custom Bundle: No
Non-Domestic Product: No
Features: Heart Rate Monitor
Ціна: 16705 грн
|True Performance Meets True StyleOmni-directional stainless steel EXO™ antenna, with GPS/GLONASS satellite reception, has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS aloneElevate™ wrist heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wristFitness training features like advanced running dynamics with vertical oscillation and vertical ratio, VO2 max, recovery advisor and more¹1.2-inch sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display™ with high-strength domed sapphire lensOutdoor navigation features like 3-axis compass, altimeter and barometer and TracBack® featureBattery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 16 hours in GPS mode or up to 40 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode|
fēnix 3 HR multisport training GPS watch is rugged, capable and smart. With feature sets for fitness training plus feature sets for outdoor navigation, fēnix 3 HR is ready for any training activity and competition. Access to the Connect IQTM platform allows customization of watch faces and data fields and provides downloadable widgets and apps.
Serious Style That Stands Up to the Roughest Conditions
The sleek fēnix 3 HR watch features a protective PVD-stainless steel bezel and buttons, UV-treated silicone band and reinforced housing for extra durability. A sunlight-visible, high-resolution color Chroma display with LED backlight lets you access your data in any light. fēnix 3 HR is water-rated to 100 meters and has a battery life of up to 40 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode, 16 hours in GPS mode and up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (all depending on settings).
Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Technology
fēnix 3 HR watch includes Elevate wrist heart rate technology, giving you the option to track your heart rate data without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, fēnix 3 HR uses heart rate to provide accurate calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities.
Measure Oxygen Levels and More During Exercise
fēnix 3 HR watch is packed with additional training features to tell you about your form and fitness. The VO2 max estimator crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute. Track changes to see your fitness gains and to compare with your peers. Other fitness metrics include recovery advisor with a recovery timer and recovery check, plus a race predictor, which estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.
Advanced Running Dynamics and Physiological Metrics
Go further with your running data and tap into extended physiological¹ metrics and advanced running dynamics. fēnix 3 HR reports the following data:Vertical oscillation and ratio — the degree of 'bounce' in your running motion and the benefit ratio to stride lengthGround contact time and balance — shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetryCadence — number of steps per minuteStride length — determines a responsive current pacePhysiological metrics measures your heart to provide:Stress score: fēnix 3 HR measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level. The scale of this is 1 to 100, low scores indicate lower stress levelsPerformance condition: After running for 6-20 minutes, fēnix 3 HR compares your real-time condition to your average fitness levelsLactate threshold: Through analysis of your pace and heart rate, fēnix 3 HR estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue
Swim Profile, Ski/Board Mode, Rowing and Golf
fēnix 3 HR watch isn’t just for running; special feature sets help swim training, skiing, rowing sports, including stand up paddle boarding and even golfing. Borrowing from the Garmin Swim™ device, fēnix 3 HR watch tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more. You just tell fēnix 3 HR watch the size of the pool you’re swimming in and begin your workout. Ski/Board mode puts speed, distance, vertical drop and an automatic run counter (with Auto Pause for the lift line) and more at your fingertips. The feature set for rowing counts your number of strokes and calculates your stroke rate. Golf mode gives you yardage to the front back and middle of the green for any single course you’ve downloaded from Garmin Connect™. You can even use your fēnix 3 as a glove-friendly remote, via ANT+® wireless connectivity, for VIRB® action cameras.
Navigate Your Way
fēnix 3 HR watch provides comprehensive navigation and tracking functionalities to guide you on and off the beaten path using GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass). TracBack feature navigates you back to your starting point the same way you came. Its built-in sensors provide information on heading, elevation and weather changes.
It records a GPS track log, creating a “bread crumb trail” as you move. It also allows you to mark locations, such as a start/finish line, course checkpoint or a campsite, vehicle or other point of interest. With fēnix 3 HR watch, you can create and follow courses as well.
fēnix 3 HR watch is equipped with both ANT+ connectivity and Bluetooth®² smart capabilities to wirelessly share locations, routes and geocaches.
Altimeter, Barometer and Compass
fēnix 3 HR watch is equipped with ABC sensors to provide relevant, real-time information. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing whether you’re moving or not.
fēnix 3 HR watch auto-calibrates its ABC sensors using its GPS receiver and also auto sets the time based on location. For an extremely accurate temperature reading, pair it with our tempe™ external temperature sensor.
Custom Apps and Watch Faces
Personalize fēnix 3 HR watch with free downloads from our Connect IQ store. You can customize your watch face, add data fields and get apps and widgets that provide information at a glance.
Smart notifications² let you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch, even if you're on the trail. fēnix 3 HR watch receives the wireless signal from a compatible smartphone² and lets you know you have a message by displaying the text on its own screen whenever you’re ready to read it.
Other connected features include automatic upload to Garmin Connect online fitness community, live tracking and social media sharing through our free Garmin Connect and Garmin Connect™ Mobile applications.
|Physical & Performance|
• Physical dimensions 2.0” x 2.0” x 0.6” (51.0 x 51.0 x 16.0 mm)
• Display size, WxH 1.2” (30.4 mm)
• Display resolution, WxH 218 x 218 pixels; transflective MIP color; sapphire lens
• Color display
• Negative mode display
• Weight With silicone band 3.0 oz (86.1 g)
• Battery Rechargeable 300 mAh lithium-ion
• Battery life Up to 40 hours in UltraTrac mode; up to 16 hours in GPS training mode; up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (with 24/7 HR monitoring)
• Water rating 10 ATM
• High-sensitivity receiver
• Barometric altimeter
• Electronic compass
• Vibration alert
• Music control
• Find my phone
• VIRB® control
• Watch functions Time of day (12/24h), calendar (day/date), daily alarm
Maps & Memory
• Built-in memory 32 MB; available 23 MB
• Waypoints/favorites/locations 1,000
• Routes 30
• Track log 10,000 points; 100 saved tracks
• Virtual Pacer™ (compares current pace to target)
• V02 max estimate
• Recovery advisor
• Race predictor
• Running dynamics
• Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)
• Personal records
• Compatible with Vector™
• Multiple bike profiles
• Bike speed/cadence sensor (optional)
• Heart rate monitor (optional)
• Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person)
• Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities)
• Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
• Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button)
• Auto multisport (switch sport modes with 1 button press)
• Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)
• Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace)
• Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
• Heart rate-based calorie computation
• Calculates calories burned
• Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness)
• Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
• Stroke type identification (e.g. freestyle)
• Open water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
• Swim workouts
• Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)
• Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)
• Yardage to layups/doglegs
• Digital scorecard
• Hunt/fish calendar
• Sun and moon information
• Area calculation
Activity Tracking Features
• Step counter
• Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
• Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
• Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
• Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
• Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
• Connect IQ™ app support (watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
• EXO™ antenna (GPS/GLONASS)
• Weather Alerts
• tempe™ sensor support
• Ski features
• Physiological measurements